Job ID 179322
Date de publication 07/06/2022
Site: Amsterdam, Pays-Bas | Belgique | Schiphol, Pays-Bas
Revenue Manager Chocolate
Job Purpose and Impact
The Revenue Manager Chocolate will create and deliver distinctive value to our businesses. In this role, you will provide regional sales teams with the support and knowledge to efficiently sell products that meet production requirements and specifications in terms of timing, volume, quantity and cost. You will drive business results by support in developing growth strategy, aligning with commercial strategy, targeted territory plans, strategic pricing plans and individualized account plans. You will assist the commercial team with contract negotiations, market intelligence, project management, customer forecasting and product solutions.
We seek a professional who will help buy and sell Chocolate products from our EMEA production facilities to food producers across EMEA.
- Develop clear and focused territory planning, specific targets, account planning and routine follow up meetings with account managers and regional sales leaders to meet and exceed the annual contribution margin target for the assigned customers in the region.
- Collaborate with and communicate to sales, transportation and logistics, quality assurance and customer managers to ensure efficient execution and commercialization
- Work with supply chain to position contracted sales, production and transportation to maximize profitable use of stock, network and storage facilities including handling past due contracts to avoid margin leakage
- Enter routine data and run specialty reports from the capacity to sell management databases and systems.
- Research and analyze various external market data, competitor landscape developments, freight, transfer and network opportunities in the assets and marketplace to maximize margin.
- Partner with suppliers and business counterparts through various departments to meet customer needs in solving routine problems, and addressing complaints and concerns.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Conceptual and analytical, to grasp the portfolio and capacity interdependencies.
- Effective communication of goals and ability to provide clear feedback on execution
- Basic access/SQL knowledge.
- Expert knowledge of Excel.
- Fluent command of English, other European language (German or French) is preferred.
- Analytical skills and the ability to convert data into insights