Strategic Project Lead
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
This position is part of Cargill Animal Nutrition EMEA, in the team of Strategy and Project Management Office and will focus on our Western Europe business (France, Italy, Spain, UK, Ireland, Benelux, Denmark & Germany) where we are among market leader with 15 plants and 1500 employees.
This role will lead Strategic Projects in the region that will contribute to achieve our 2025 strategic goals and position the business as market leader.
The range of projects will vary from Strategic review, Asset build or expansion, Merges & Acquisitions, commercial excellence strategy, asset rationalization, expansions into new segments…
This role is both a Strategy consultant, able to facilitate the business strategy definition with a group of business leaders (from market assessment to key strategic objectives, financials and list of projects) and a Project leader able to independently oversee and lead the operational aspects of our ongoing projects, serving as liaison among project management and planning, project team and line management.
We seek a multifaceted professional who will provide strategic vision, reviewing the project proposal to resolve time frame, funding limitations and procedures for accomplishing the project.
- Lead Strategy projects : As internal consultant, facilitate a group of business and functional leader to establish the business strategy (country, commercial unit…), which includes mapping of the market, identifying strength, opportunities and key differentiators, financials, projects roadmap.
- Lead strategic projects that were identified in the strategy in the region.
- Identify and resolve obstacles to completing project on time and to budget.
- Adhere to internal and external quality standards.
- Monitor and report on the status of projects including cost, timing and staffing.
- Advise on organizing project teams, assign individual responsibilities, develop project schedules and resolve resource requirements.
- You will serve as an expert in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues/problems. You may provide direction to lower level team members and be a key contributor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Management Consulting or Business project Management.
- Financial education or experience.
- English fluent, French or Italian.
Preferred qualifications :
- Strategy consultant experience in a leading strategy or management consulting firm (Big Three and Big Four).
- Strategic Marketing experience, market research or market intelligence is a plus.
- Experience in executing Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures and Joint Ventures strategies.
- Proven ability and experience leading complex projects involving multiple stakeholders and across multiple countries.
- Experience in agriculture or animal nutrition would be a plus.
- French and Italian language.
- Ability to learn fast, including in technical areas.
- Leading by influence: ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to achieve goal without authority.
- Build partnerships and collaborate with others to meet shared objectives.
- Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Develop and deliver multimode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES TO BE GAINED
- Experience conducting portfolio and project management activities across programs with high cost and risk.
Outil de correspondance d'emplois LinkedIn
Trouvez votre place chez Cargill. Connectez-vous pour accéder à votre profil LinkedIn et nous utiliserons vos compétences et votre expérience pour rechercher les emplois qui pourraient vous convenir.
Le programme Cargill Cocoa Promise s'engage à garantir la prospérité du secteur du cacao sur plusieurs générations.
Notre culture inclusive nous aide à façonner l'avenir du monde.
Découvrez comment atteindre votre objectif en faisant carrière chez Cargill.