Job ID 185551
Date de publication 08/19/2022
Site: Izegem, Belgique
Continuous Improvement Specialist II
Job Purpose and Impact
The Autonomous Maintenance Engineer will contribute to develop, implement, and sustain the Autonomous Maintenance program in the different production lines and the warehouse in the bottling plant. The Autonomous Maintenance (AM) program is a combination of preventive maintenance, total quality control and employee involvement.
We seek a professional who will conduct the Autonomous Maintenance program in the production area and implement improvement projects in the line to increase the performance of the plant on a sustainable way. The Autonomous Maintenance Engineer will need to create awareness among the production team.
The position is based in the bottling plant of Izegem, Belgium.
- Deploy Autonomous Maintenance program in the different bottling lines
- Sustain the Autonomous Maintenance program in the bottling lines where it is already started
- Increase the ownership and knowledge of the equipment within the production and warehouse team
- Empower operators that leads to improvements in the manufacturing culture
- Train operators on the AM principles, 5S and maintenance
- Directly provide updates on the AM program, performance measures, issues and risks to senior staff
- Contribute to developing and execute continuous improvement plans for projects with low-to-medium cost and risk, reaching and sustaining project goals.
- Conduct organization readiness assessments, value realization, opportunity prioritization and resource evaluation strategies that meet business requirements.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical/mechanical or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Experience in Autonomous Maintenance or Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) or equivalent
- Fluent in Dutch (or willing to learn) and English
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Green belt certification or ability to complete this within the first year of employment