Job ID 194424
Date de publication 07/12/2022
Site: Izegem, Belgique
Instrumentation and Automation Engineer II
Job Purpose and Impact
The Automation Engineer will apply technical knowledge to design, develop and maintain overall governance on standards, application, gaps, solutions and measurements to increase production quality, efficiency and volume for the business. In this role, you will perform day to day activities related to automation, engineering to enable projects and improve our capabilities by providing engineering support for the organization.
- Support, analyze and develop conclusions regarding areas of improvement and identify opportunities to improve performance and determine acceptable risk tolerance.
- Implement, monitor and track audit control mechanisms within area of scope to track performance and provide actionable solutions that contribute to improvements.
- Monitor and support progress for projects with low to medium levels of complexity and ensure appropriate resource allocations and portfolio prioritization.
- Execute and support automation, engineering standards and deliverables in capital projects.
- Coordinate and provide direct support and delivery of services for an operation.
- Apply general knowledge of principles, terms, and practices of automation, engineering to support the design and build of safe and reliable operations.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Experience with Siemens engineering tools (Tia Portal, S7, WinCC Flex,…)
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English
- Demonstrated working knowledge of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques
- Strong analytical skills and ability to proactively identify and resolve problems
- Strong technical and mathematical skills
- Teamplayer; ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-functional teams
- Intermediate project management skills