Job ID 125678
Date de publication 06/16/2021
Site: Schiphol, Pays-Bas
Technical Account Manager Customer Innovations Specialized Nutrition
Job Purpose and Impact
The Technical Account Manager Customer Innovations Specialized Nutrition focusses on developing vegetable oils/fats oil solutions (focus on baby and infant nutrition, medical nutrition, adult and sports nutrition and dietary supplements) while being a fully embedded member of the Technical Services R&D Team Europe.
The Customer Innovation Manager is the primary technical contact for the category’s customers helping them to achieve growth targets and supporting development of new projects, creating more profitable business for Cargill. You identify customer needs and new opportunities, start and drive technical projects to develop new solutions in the Specialized Nutrition category.
- Develop customer relationships at key accounts.
- Work with sales and marketing leaders on customer segmentation and satisfaction, account planning, and the use of salesforce.com.
- Conveys GEOS‘ strategic and category targets to provide customers with new solutions.
- Help track and coordinate applications development work, and solve complex customer issues related to the development of the new solutions.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 4 years of relevant customer facing working experience in a technical role.
- Relevant knowledge of fats and oils chemistry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including in English.
- Masters or PhD degree in Pharmaceutical and/or supplement chemistry, food chemistry, food technology, chemistry, human nutrition or other related fields.
- Action oriented with emotional intelligence, energetic, good influencing skills.
- Understanding of food and other regulatory requirements relevant to category focus area.
- Experience in project management for good outcomes.
- Business acumen and financial understanding.
- Work experience in the specialized nutrition category (customer level), e.g. Baby and infant nutrition (early life), medical nutrition, adult & sports nutrition and dietary supplements(strong industry networking contacts beneficial)
- Product Knowledge of Vegetable Oils and speciality fats, like Long Chain PUFA’s
- Knowledge of the customer industry’s market and players.
- Expertise in other ingredient area(s), related to the specialized nutrition category: sweeteners, starches, proteins, hydrocolloids, emulsifiers, vegetable proteins, fibers, active ingredients…