Customer Service Representative
- You receive, process and confirm customer orders, new orders and order amendments
- You evaluate orders against customer contract (contract position, contract conditions) and contract application rules and take necessary actions in case of deviations
- You check production availability with planning and work out alternative solutions when needed
- You follow up the order status from creation till delivery and pro-actively inform the customer
- You ensure correct administration of ‘delivered weight’ customers
- You provide information to credit control to resolve invoice and payment queries
- You manage an effective filing system of all orders and delivery related documents
- You provide on a weekly base short-medium term demand forecast for own customer portfolio
- You monitor order patterns and pro-actively call customers to ensure a reliable forecast
- You take care of all export shipment document requirements
- You provide timely answers to all customer inquiries related to the order to cash process and inform customers about order status, invoices, contract balances.
- You interface with customers through regular reviews and projects to ensure an understanding of the customers’ requirements and expectations.
- You collaborate with supply chain planning, logistics, plant operations and sales departments to fulfil orders and resolve scheduling challenges
- You support the sales team by giving them all relevant customer insights regarding orders, deliveries, invoicing and provide them with basic reports
- Bachelor degree
- Preferably 2 years’ experience in customer service or related areas
- IT systems literate (ERP and MS Office)
- Understanding of basic supply chain processes
- Preferably experience with export (outside Europe)
- Good level of German and English. Knowledge of French is an asset.
Outil de correspondance d'emplois LinkedIn
Trouvez votre place chez Cargill. Connectez-vous pour accéder à votre profil LinkedIn et nous utiliserons vos compétences et votre expérience pour rechercher les emplois qui pourraient vous convenir.
Le programme Cargill Cocoa Promise s'engage à garantir la prospérité du secteur du cacao sur plusieurs générations.
Notre culture inclusive nous aide à façonner l'avenir du monde.
Découvrez comment atteindre votre objectif en faisant carrière chez Cargill.