Job ID 275330
Date de publication 08/31/2023
Site: Pologne | Malines, Belgique | Colmenar Viejo, Espagne | Schiphol, Pays-Bas
ANH Data Management Lead (f/h/x)
Job Purpose and Impact
The Data Management Lead will drive value creation and operational efficiencies through data strategies and drive business outcomes. In this role, you will help and lead the data strategy execution close to different business unities, projects and initiatives being part of a global team.
* This position is open to work remotely from any country within Europe
- Take part in technology projects across the region, working close to project and workstream leaders, providing guidance, support and being a primary scalation point for issues, risks and the overall activities related to data.
- Responsible for Lead a cultural change from the actual to new mindset in which data is viewed as a strategic business asset.
- Implement and oversee Data Owners and Governance definitions in Technology projects and steady state to guarantee that the standards, rules, patterns, hierarchies are strictly followed by each location.
- Identify and analyze business needs helping to turn in data requirements.
- Support multiple and complex projects and initiatives across the region remotely and on site when required.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to ANH Data Leadership team
- Perform analysis of complex situations related to system and process gaps and recommend corrective action and scalation when needed.
- Support test activities with different technologies as well being able to coordinate global data tools in the region
- Ensure alignment with project timelines, process mapping, solution designing and constructing, testing, training, implementing, stabilizing and transition to steady state.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Experience in SAP deployments with knowledge in Data Migration, field Definitions, Data Management, etc
- Confirmed knowledge in master data domains of customers, vendors, materials or other data related
- Confirmed experience of large and complex project deployments
- Confirmed experience in driving change across the organization
- Ability to travel 10% to 40% when required
- Ability to work in a dynamic, matrixial and multicultural environment