Job ID 204185
Date de publication 06/13/2022
Site: Mouscron, Belgique
Customer Marketing Specialist
Job Purpose and Impact
The Customer Marketer Specialist will represent the critical link between customers and the company's customer facing strategy. In this role, you will leverage broad supply chain access and robust risk management solutions, combined with specialty and sustainability strategies, to offer tremendous value to potential customers through a customer focused approach.
- Develop, strengthen, and expand long-term relationships with key customer and select commercial customer segments and partner with them to gain an in-depth working knowledge of their assets, profit expectations, risk management needs and local market drivers.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs to allow the utilization of our portfolio of solutions designed to consistently meet customer needs within key account segments.
- Partner with internal team members to position standardized offerings in areas of market access, risk management solutions, specialized supply chains and sustainability.
- Engage with customers in a manner that promotes an open and consistent flow of information from the company to enable the effectiveness and efficiency of solution offerings and execution.
- Build and deliver on annual customer business plans that are aligned with the companies business strategy and deliver profitable growth.
- Consistently identify and communicate customer insights back into the business unit that can be utilized to create and enhance standardized customer segment value propositions, as well as overall business strategy development.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Strong communication skills and capability to translate complex data and insights into a format easily understood by our customers.
Commercial and financial acumen
Commercial or sales experience
Minimum of two years of related work experience