Maintenance Management Trainee
Collaborate with other trainees in an international, multicultural environment and create a positive impact in your community and the world.
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in relevant work that makes a positive impact around the globe. Our purpose is to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Every day, we connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with food. We combine our experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers in more than 125 countries. We offer a diverse, inclusive and inspiring working environment where you will grow personally and professionally.
Location: Izegem, Belgium
What we offer
The Technical Management Trainee role offers a unique opportunity to unlock your full potential and enhance your technical and soft skills through: leading or participating in continuous improvement projects in a maintenance and reliability environment, taking ownership for a significant piece of the process and for the people that make it happen, engaging in the safety and food safety in our operations and joining & actively participating in our Next Generation Graduate Program!
As part of our two-year Program, you will collaborate with a very diverse group of individuals from across EMEA, enriching each other while addressing business challenges. Together you will build first-class skills and a network that will benefit you throughout your career. As a participant, you will:
• Experience various plant functions and/or teams
• Collaborate on projects with other trainees
• Participate in regular networking sessions with managers and peer groups
• Benefit from individual and group coaching from current or former trainees
• Participate in a highly engaging in-person Summit twice a year where you will interact with senior leaders and join learning sessions and personal development workshops
• Be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits
What we look for
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering (Industrial, Chemical, Mechanical, Maintenance, Electrical, Process)
• Up to two years of professional experience (including Internship experience)
• High integrity and ethical standards
• Fluency in English and Dutch
• Interest and flexibility to travel
• Natural leadership ability, motivation and initiative
• Interest to work in multi-cultural and multi-functional teams
• Curiosity to learn and create new ways of building and improving systems and processes
• Strong analytical skills and ability to proactively identify and resolve problems
• Confirmed experience in prioritizing work
• Adaptability to handle changing situations
We consider the selection process as a discovery for both of us and it starts with an introductory self-recorded or live video interview with a recruiter. It is followed by a 1-hour video or in-person meeting with the team. The finalists will be invited to a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager followed by a plant tour.
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill is also aligned with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Outil de correspondance d'emplois LinkedIn
Trouvez votre place chez Cargill. Connectez-vous pour accéder à votre profil LinkedIn et nous utiliserons vos compétences et votre expérience pour rechercher les emplois qui pourraient vous convenir.
Le programme Cargill Cocoa Promise s'engage à garantir la prospérité du secteur du cacao sur plusieurs générations.
Notre culture inclusive nous aide à façonner l'avenir du monde.
Découvrez comment atteindre votre objectif en faisant carrière chez Cargill.